Shake to stimulate the brain and improve the mood
In addition to stimulating the brain, start your day with this shake will allow to have an extra dose of energy and prolongs the feeling of fullness until the next main meal.
Delicious, easy to prepare and energetic! With this shake to stimulate the brain and improve the mood will get a magic formula to make your days more productive, as well as being in a good mood.
To start the day, it is not enough to drink a coffee. The energy level reaches a peak that will not last more than an hour and a half.
However, if you combine two ingredients like avocado and cocoa powder sugars not only you enjoy a good supply of energy, but also prolong the feeling of satiety.
One thing you’ll no doubt have noticed is that the avocado is a fruit very fashionable, it is a basic ingredient in many vegan diets. But you have to abandon the idea that the avocado is fattening.
We assure you that this energy smoothie will not make you gain weight. In fact, it will help you lose weight thanks to the fiber, fatty acids and thanks to the satiety feeling you get after you have taken.
Your brain will thank you and also your state of mind will benefit from it and you will notice when you get up with a headache and apathy.
We invite you to take note!
Avocado and cocoa to stimulate the brain
It is possible that you think readers that the calorie load of cocoa and avocado is more a “bomb” that threatens our health. Nothing could be further from reality.
The brain is satisfied with these two foods. You have to know when and how to take them, then read on to get all the necessary information.
Chocolate hampers cognitive impairment
For this smoothie to stimulate the brain, we must use the dark cocoa powder organic, gluten-free and sugar-free.
It is a vitamin supplement, found in pharmacies or health food stores, whose formula includes only cocoa with all its vitamins, lactose.
However, you can also add a little ‘plain chocolate or classic cocoa powder. We at MenHealthCare, we recommend the healthiest version and biological.
Now let’s see what are the benefits of cocoa for the brain:
- According to an article published in the journal Medical Daily, regular consumption, but controlled, cocoa provides adequate benefits for brain health because it counteracts cognitive impairment.
- Based on data collected from a study conducted in 2016 at the University of Adelaide, Australia, ingest every day between 25 and 28 grams of dark chocolate without sugar optimizes brain function, thanks to the contribution of flavonoids, magnesium and vitamin B.
- The flavonoids present in dark chocolate are the same found in red wine, tea, grapes or apples.
- The best time to eat chocolate is in the morning because that is when the body synthesizes most of these calorie foods and when the brain has more energy needs to improve attention and memory.
You may also like to read another article on MenHealthCare: 7 Reasons to eat more nuts
The avocado improves mood
The avocado is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, fats, necessary for the body, in particular for the good cardiac health.
- It is clear that we must not exaggerate: just eat half an avocado a day or every two days to have the right amount of a healthy diet.
- According to a study published in the journal Critical Reviews Food Science and Nutrition, folic acid present avocado helps prevent the buildup of homo cysteine in the brain. This substance can impair circulation and administration of nutrients to this organ.
- Excess homocysteine also can interfere with the production of serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine, neurotransmitters that regulate mood and also the rest.
Do not hesitate to benefit from the properties of chocolate and avocado to prepare this wonderful milkshake to stimulate the brain and fight “the morning apathy.”
How to prepare the mixture to stimulate the brain and improve mood
- 1 cup vegetable almond milk (200 ml)
- ½ avocado
- 1 ½ tablespoon of dark chocolate powder, organic and without sugar (15 grams)
- 10 blueberries
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (15 g) *
* If you do not have the coconut oil, you can add a tablespoon of honey (25 g)
As we mentioned earlier, you can find the organic cocoa powder in shops specializing in organic products, in health food stores or in pharmacies. It’s the classic energy and healthy supplement that serves to improve the diet.
- The first thing to do is to get half of avocado, then cut into pieces.
- Next, you have to put the avocado in a blender along with the rest of the ingredients. The almond milk is an ideal ingredient for this smoothie to stimulate the brain.
- Blend well for a few minutes so as to obtain a homogeneous beverage. We assure you that the taste is simply delicious and you will immediately feel energetic and in a good mood after drinking it.
What are you waiting to try it?