How to cure male candida: Symptoms and Remedies
The male candida, as the female, is caused by the fungus Candida Albicans, although the effects of the disease are not identical. In fact, despite affecting the genital area in both sexes, the consequences are different: for the man the affected area is that of the glans with an evident inflammation, while the woman has a vulvo-vaginitis with the white losses.
In common are other effects, such as rash and oral candidiasis. We find out more about the symptoms and remedies of male candida.
Symptoms of male candida
The fungus Candida albicans normally lives in damp areas of the human body, in particular, is usually placed in the mouth, gastrointestinal tract and in the genital area.
Diagnose male candida is very simple, since the disease has obvious symptoms and unambiguous, but for the avoidance of doubt you can proceed with a urine test or blood test. In some cases, in addition to resulting effects on the penis with the inflammation of the glans, it can also affect the oropharyngeal tract, just like for the female candida.
When candida affects the skin, it causes a noticeable rash with small red spots, which are characterized by severe itching and burning. The skin of the affected areas are the armpits and linguine, between the fingers and in the area between the genitals and anus. In the event that hits the mouth, the most obvious signs are certainly the plaques, the difficulty to perceive the taste and swallowing.
Generally, in man candida affects with more frequency the penis and the main symptoms of the disease are the following:
- Redness and swelling
- Irritation and itching
- Ulcerative lesions associated with whitish secretions, dense, gritty and bad smell
- Narrowing of the foreskin)
- Pain and bleeding during urination
- Pain during sexual activity
In the most important cases, it is possible that there is an inflammation of the inguinal lymph nodes, very sensitive to touch, and which cause for this pain.
You may also like to read another article on MenHealthCare: Erectile Dysfunction and Meditation
The causes of male candida
As in the woman, the man candida originates from the same causes:
- After an antibiotic therapy, can lower the number of good bacteria in the body.
- Poor personal hygiene: it can happen that after a shower or bath are not perfectly dry the private parts. The moisture that results facilitates the proliferation of the fungus Candida Albicans.
- Intimate poor quality detergents increase the likelihood of irritating the penis and cause the multiplication of the fungus.
- AIDS or immunosuppression, are at the origin of the weakness of the immune system. Weak or ineffective defenses facilitate the proliferation and resistance to treatment of pathogens of the vagina.
- The diabetes and the high rate of glucose present in the blood is one of the ideal conditions for the fungus Candida albicans, as it is a vital to his livelihood.
- Sex: often candida infects through sexual intercourse with an infected person. Therefore, it is crucial that both partners carry out detailed examinations and carry the same care treatments.
- The obesity and the folds of the skin resulting from it are the ideal environment in which the fungus can live. That is why obese people are most prone to candida.
The remedies for candida in humans?
To treat humans candida is necessary to intervene with therapy based on anti-fungal medicines. In particular, if the candida manifests itself on the mouth or skin, the recommended medicines are those based on imidazole. In cases in which the affected part is the genital, the most suitable medicinal product is fluconazole, which usually is also prescribed in very severe cases because candida able to eliminate the molecules essential for the reproduction of the fungus.
The personal hygiene is essential for the treatment of candida and prevention. Use intimate quality detergents and always remember to adequately dry the body after showering, to avoid creating the ideal habitat of the fungus.
Finally, always use condoms in case of casual relationships or with partner carriers of candida, to prevent infection and prevent other diseases.