This article will discuss the power to increase muscle mass as a natural, simple and inexpensive way should be able to get it.
Power to increase muscle mass
When a sport is practiced continuously (any discipline) or want to gain muscle mass not only need proper training, also a dietary plan that keeps you fit and help you achieve the proposed goals without harming health.
Today we give some general ideas about nutrition to increase muscle. Note that the first part serves as a base if you practice any sport.
The sport requires extra energy and a good ratio of protein and carbohydrates. Use common sense, and not worth gorging on protein shakes at the gym and daytime wear an unbalanced diet. Remember that:
- You have to consume the same amount of protein (fish, meat and vegetables mainly) than carbon hydrates (present, especially in whole grains and some vegetables).
- Foods rich in B vitamins are the most energetic. You’ll find them in rye, quinoa or wheat.
- A good idea to increase the energy of these cereals is to make them germinate, an operation that can at home with a special pileup or look in the area of vegetables in supermarkets.
- You have to combine your meals with fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C (papayas, kiwis, strawberries and oranges) and iron (beans or pumpkin seeds).
- It is essential an extra supply of zinc found in pumpkin seeds in egg, fish and oysters.
- Magnesium, present in nuts is also necessary.
- Beware of foods rich in sugars quick release as canned beverages, sweets or chocolates, because glucose increases fast but low relapse also fast with consequent forces and spirits.
You may also like to read another article on MenHealthCare: The hormones that will help you gain muscle
Feeding tips to increase muscle mass
Also, if you want to gain muscle and not just a sport, you have to consider the following:
- Do not eat only protein (meat, fish or vegetables). Combine them with complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and green leafy vegetables. Remember that can also be vegetables (tofu, seitan, tempeh, quoan, sprouts, etc.)
- Drink a lot of water. Muscles need to recover from the effort and you need to replenish fluids. Beware diuretic or laxative teas! They can be harmful when intense exercise.
- You need a good amount of fat from foods rich in omega 3 and omega 6. Do not forget the vegetable oil (mainly from olive oil) and oily fish such as mackerel, sardines and salmon, one of the most recommended. Neither of nuts like almonds or walnuts.
- You have to have a good supply of minerals and antioxidant vitamins to prevent muscle fibers break. Consumes therefore fruits and dark green vegetables (chard, spinach, watercress), orange or yellow (grapefruits, papayas, mangoes, peaches) in combination with proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- If you are interested in food to gain muscle mass takes five meals a day: a good breakfast with oatmeal and eggs, a mid-morning snack, lunch with an important share of combined proteins with vegetables, fruit mid afternoon and a light dinner.
- If you sweat a lot, you have to be careful with the intake of sodium. You can use salted products, provided they drink water, or specific drinks.
With these simple gestures in food and your fitness routine, you will go seeing as muscle mass increases your healthy and harmonious manner.