A cup of coffee and tea a day how should I take them
First we have to clarify an important point not everyone has the same constitution, the same health problems and the same habits. It is for this reason that sometimes one drink feel good in body but not in another. It is therefore essential that you know how your body normally reacts to tea or coffee before.
That said, you also say that the maximum amount of coffee and tea a day can take is:
- 2 cups of coffee, one cup 100 ml.
- 1 cup of tea, one cup 150 ml in this case.
- It can also be reversed (2 cups of tea and coffee).
Coffee and why should I take it
- Coffee is a natural protector for your liver. According to the journal Hepatology, drinking two cups of coffee helps to reduce inflammation and fibrosis if we suffer, for example, fatty liver.
- The coffee is rich primarily in polyphenols, a type of powerful antioxidant that helps fight the effects of free radicals, protecting us from many diseases.
- It is an ideal start to the day, drink to give us energy, get active and increase our capacity for concentration.
The different types of tea that I can take
As I have already said, a day you can take between one and two cups of tea. However, you may wonder what is the most appropriate. You can choose the one you like according to your needs:
- Oolong tea is ideal for weight loss and delay aging.
- Green tea, rich in antioxidants, a good digestive and speeds up metabolism.
- White tea is the richest natural antioxidant drink is the healthiest type of tea you can drink.
- Red tea, is particularly suitable for combating bad cholesterol.