6 Nutrition tips for maintaining a healthy heart
The heart performs a very important work in our body, so it is necessary to take care of it and know the effective ways of such care. If your diet is rich in fruits and vegetables, dairy products and lean meats, you have every chance of keeping the heart healthy.
Most of the cholesterol we get with food. Arterial walls form clots that can lead to the spread of atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease or hypertension. Thus, exercise and proper nutrition play an important role in our daily lives.
Products useful to the heart …
1) Fruits and vegetables are recommended by dieticians at least five times a day. Every day our body requires at least a half a kilogram of fruits and vegetables. They are a rich source of cellulose, and also contain antioxidants (beta-carotene, vitamin C and E). They are also rich in folic acid and B vitamins, which can dissolve substances that cause atherosclerosis. Green leafy vegetables, as well as citrus fruits, are best.
2) Low-fat dairy products – 3-4 times a day. Milk, yogurt and cheese are an excellent source of calcium, which helps burn fatty tissues and helps maintain a healthy body weight. This is why calcium plays a key role in the prevention of heart disease.
3) Lean meat should be eaten 3-4 times a week. Beef, pork and lamb contain sialic acid, which in most cases is excreted from the body with urine. But a small amount of acid is absorbed by the cells, especially in the blood vessels and arteries, which can lead to cardiovascular diseases. Therefore, it is better to avoid eating such meat and try lean meat, for example, chicken meat.
You may also like to read: 6 tips to improve mood and metabolism
4) Grain products should be consumed 4-5 times a day. Because the grain products are rich in fiber, they should be consumed as often as possible. Such products include rye bread, cereals, brown rice, muesli and oatmeal. Fiber absorbs particles of cholesterol that enter our body with food.
5) Oily sea fish – 3 times a week. Meat of salmon, tuna or sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce the level of triglycerides in the blood and prevent the formation of thrombi. It is best to eat a toasted fish than a crumb of bread. It is also recommended to eat flax oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids.
6) Harmful substances or how to maintain health. Due to the lack of physical activity and diet that is rich in cholesterol, the heart is forced to work in a more stressful regime. The condition of the heart worsens even more from smoking and other substances. Such diseases as diabetes, obesity, even influenza or depression can adversely affect the work of the heart. Even if special diets do not lead to surprising results, combined with a healthy lifestyle, the function of the circulatory system can significantly improve. It should be remembered that atherosclerosis, https://petitsecret.ch which is one of the main causes of cardiovascular disease, slowly develops for a long time and very often does not have any noticeable symptoms.
You may also like this blog.