Eight tips for beautiful skin in men
Extreme vanity? Is there excessive cult to the body and personal appearance? Of course not man today cares for your skin to protect the passage of time.
Some men still think that skin care is an exclusively female issue. You may habits they reduce the use of cleaning products such as soap, shampoo, deodorant, and lotion. However, for many the story is different thanks to the advancement of cosmetic industry, which has created lines suitable for sun care, hydration and skin regeneration of men’s skin, and which aim to prevent premature aging and maintain the freshness of the skin.
Men’s skin is substantially different from that of women. It is thicker and thicker, more durable and tends to be oilier by a hormonal load. These factors make care and daily habits are different from women’s.
Despite being stronger, men have traditionally avoided the use of cosmetic products and this causes the skin to suffer more. The effects of stress, snuff, liquor, poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, shaving, fatigue and climatic factors are deteriorating and causing skin aging.
Today men can combat these havoc through new lines and daily practices that will help them be better.
Apply the following tips in the mirror…
1) It is important to use an aftershave product to help moisturize and refresh the skin.
2) For men over 30 years, the market offers eye contour creams that help control premature aging and the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Generally, they are applied at night.
3) It is advisable to apply a sunscreen fat-free every morning.
You may also like to read another article on MenHealthCare: The challenge of men everyday shaving
4) The market offers specialized creams to help tighten and firm the body skin.
5) To clean oily skin, it is important to use a gel cleanser, suitable for this type of skin and is suitable for male pH.
6) The market also offers a line of products for dry skin, which has cream cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that helps improve skin elasticity.
7) Tonic lotions also help to control the level of fat without drying the skin.
8) Edge products in the care of men’s skin are prepared from omega fatty acids and vitamins A and C, which help keep the firm, hydrated and refreshed skin. Some exfoliate contain glycolic acid helps to regenerate tissue. For more health advice visit http://reviewsgang.com/ health category.