If you are away from the gym or you have decided this year to train the whole body at home and take advantage of your effort, today we 30 exercises without equipment for different muscle areas and for different purposes, you can implement.
Exercises for the upper body
To work upper back, chest, shoulders and arms with exercises that only require to run our body, we can perform:
- Traditional pushups arms
- Pine pushups or inverted V, placing the high hip and body forming a “V” inverted.
- Diamond pushups
- Handstand pushups or pushups vertical
- Lateral displacement in pushup position, as if we were to do pushups but with extended arms and mobilizing them to one side and another to move the entire body in that position.
- Crab walk
- Bear crawl or step
You will see on each link detail how to perform each exercise, without equipment and in the comfort of your home.
Exercises middle of the body
The following exercises self – loading or body weight, will allow you to tone the core or middle of the body, i.e. abdominal and lower back, as major stabilizing muscles:
- Elevations trunk on the floor
- Plank or horizontally stabilization
- Side Plank, in the same position as above but oblique sides to work.
- Dolphin push ups
- Elevations legs extended in soil
- Superman floor or lumbar extension
- Pelvic floor raising
- Flutter kicks or legs
With these moves, you will work rectus abdominis, obliques, transverse abdominis, back and other muscles that collaborate in performing the exercises.
Lower body exercises
To work legs and buttocks full, we propose the following exercises you can perform wherever you are, without any equipment:
- Front squats
- Sumo squats with legs apart or beyond shoulder width style and toes directed outward
- Pistol squat or sit on one leg
- Striding or lunge
- Elevations of pelvic floor or bridges
- Standing calf raise
- Donkey kicks or hip extensions on floor.
With these moves that you can run with or without ballast or charges, you tone up every muscle in the lower body.
You may also like to read another article on MenHealthCare: Get your first dominated
Exercises to burn calories
If your goal is to burn calories and also toning different muscles of the body, here we leave you some exercises that you can implement without need for equipment or large spaces for execution:
- Mountain climbers
- Grasshoppers or grasshoppers
- Broad Jump
- Skater jumps
- Scissor lunge or jump strides with
With these 30 exercises to train at home, without equipment, you can build a routine and go for each day alternating movements challenge your muscles and get results.
You can build circuits and execute each movement for 30 to 60 seconds before moving to the next, or you can run between 10 and 15 repetitions of each exercise, two to three sets of each.
You know, train at home does not have to be boring or routine, because you have these 30 exercises without equipment and many more you can put into practice.