One of the most common exercises to stay fit is to do crunches. The aim is primarily to tone the tummy and a flat stomach look. Let’s see some very simple exercises to start doing crunches. You also have to consider that not enough to make this kind of effort located.Looking for a complete sport and abdominal used as an extra.
First contact with the abdominal
Let’s start with something very basic. Put a mat on the floor and lie on his back. Put your hands behind your head slightly lifting the shoulders off the floor, and bend your legs so that your feet are resting completely on the floor. Your legs should be at an angle of about 80 degrees. Then, on your chest to the opposite leg to it, turning slightly the torso, while the leg closer to the chest. Then back to the starting position and repeat the exercise with the opposite side. And you’ll alternate for several minutes.
ABSWith this exercise, you do work only part of the abdominal, but it is a good way to start . Note that you do not have to strain or do too many repetitions of the same exercise. The purpose is that you are fit and not to get hurt. Once you’ve caught this routine, you can go incorporating more exercise.
As having a “chocolate bar”
We were talking about exercises for beginners, but I found interesting add another video from the same source that explains how to get a “chocolate bar”, with a series of abdominal exercises for 8 minutes. It is to do the following:
- Lying on your back with knees bent and feet on the ground, having arms extended along the body and lift your shoulders off the floor. Go alternately touching the back of each foot with the arm on the same side. Play 15 times each foot (under a minute).
- The second exercise is the one explained above for beginners. They do 30 crunches (15 each side), which usually lasts less than a minute.
Rest 30 seconds.
- The third exercise is to open your legs a little over the previous two hands together so that your forearms are between the thighs, and the men always detached from the ground, bent slightly forward and then back to back. The exercise is repeated 30 times.
- Then, lying completely on your back, with your legs extended and arms behind his head, but without lifting the shoulders off the floor, go up the legs: first the right, to an angle of 90 degrees to the ground, then left , so that both legs are lifted for a moment, then lower right, then the left. All Repeat this exercise 15 times.
- Second break of 30 seconds.
- We return to the posture of lying with your legs bent and feet flat on the floor. The arms are extended and supported in each thigh. Doing crunches, so that the hands go up along the thigh to the knee, before returning to the starting position. Repeat 30 times.
- The next exercise is to be raised with both legs at an angle of 90 degrees with the body and arms outstretched. It is bent and hands touching the bottom of the legs around the twins. The exercise is repeated 30 times.
- Third break of 30 seconds.
- The penultimate exercise is done with crossed arms on chest, doing sit-ups to the legs bent as in the early years. This is repeated 30 times.
- The last exercise is done with raised shoulders soil and also legs raised, so that the bottom of the legs are more or less parallel to the ground. Arms extended on each side of the body are also raised and not touch the ground. The abdominals consist in bringing the legs chest and legs to the chest. Repeat the exercise 30 times.
If you’ve never done crunches, do not ever throw to make this whole routine at first. You have to go training. Try some of the exercises separately, and see that some are much more difficult than others. Also make sure that your health situation is not contraindicated to practice some of these exercises (you can always ask your doctor).